Remember a week or so ago when I told you about how I’m a BzzAgent?? (If you missed it, see the post here…) Well, here’s what I’ve been up to in terms of campaigns: BIC Soleil Glow razors, Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen, Special K Moments Indulgent Snack Bites and most recently Dr. Scholl’s DreamWalk insoles. In keeping with my obligation to BzzAgent to share my thoughts on said items with others, I’ve decided to write up quick reviews on each. So, here goes!!
BIC Soleil Glow Razors:
Let’s raise our razors to scoring a flawlessly smooth shave for less. Each BIC® Soleil® Glow™ disposable shaver is more than just the sum of its parts. But hey — those parts are pretty impressive, too:
- The COMFORT SHIELD™ head evenly distributes pressure, effortlessly glides and helps protect your skin from irritation
- Three flexible blades individually adjust to all your curves for a flawlessly smooth shave
- A lubricating strip infused with Vitamin E and Aloe pampers and soothes your skin
- The pivoting head easily follows the contours of your body
- Each pack includes three beautiful, translucent handles: pastel pink, purple and green
- The rubber grip delivers added comfort and control
My thoughts?? I’m a disposable razor kind of girl, so these razors are right up my alley! $6.99 for a 3 pack at Target sounds good to me! These babies are sharp, work great and result in super smooth legs pretty effortlessly. They’re easy to handle with a comfortable grip and glide along your leg for what seems like a pretty close shave. Not sure yet how long lasting they are, but I’ve used the same one 4 times so far and haven’t noticed much of a difference yet! I’d give these BIC Soleil Glow Razors a 5 out of 5!
Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen:
- IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY SUN PROTECTION – When you’re looking to spend some time in the sun, any reason will do. New COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™ sunscreens make sure there’s never a reason not to apply sunscreen, whether you’re outside all day or running errands around town. The face-friendly formulas offer lightweight, sheer coverage that absorbs in seconds and leaves barely a trace on skin. Moisturizing formulas help leave your skin soft and smooth and the sunscreens won’t clog pores or cause breakouts (clinically tested on acne-prone skin). Remember to always use as directed.
- FRAGRANCES INSPIRED BY YOU – Everyone loves the smell of the beach, but it might be a little out of place while you’re gardening in the backyard or at a kid’s soccer game. That’s why the makers of COPPERTONE® tested a variety of fragrances with women to select the new unique scents designed to complement the overall aesthetics of the lightweight formulas.
- CLEARLYSHEER™ FOR SUNNY DAYS:
Clean and light formulas are ideal for everyday use under makeup with a fresh citrus scent that’s appropriate for routine daily activities.
- CLEARLYSHEER™ FOR BEACH & POOL
Delightfully light, refreshing formulas feel clean on skin, are water resistant for up to 80 minutes and have a subtle tropical fruit and flower fragrance.
My thoughts?? I’m going to be honest, I’m not really one to wear sunscreen very often. However, the promise of one that’s light, won’t clog pores and smells great intrigued me enough to give it a try and I have to admit it wasn’t bad! The lotion (Sunny Days) smells great and the spray (Beach & Pool) smells even better!! Literally like summer in a bottle, which is A-okay with me! Both were easy to apply, soaked in right away and didn’t leave me skin feeling greasy or oily like a lot of sunscreen does. Here in the Midwest the weather hasn’t really warranted much use of sunscreen lately, but I’m trying to do better about incorporating facial sunscreen into my daily routine and Coppertone ClearlySheer seems as good as any to use, especially since it soaks in well and leaves a matte finish perfect for underneath makeup! I would give the sunscreen a 4 out of 5, love the smell (which like I said smells pretty beachy to me even though that’s apparently not what they were going for) but I can’t use it on M because she has Eczema/really sensitive skin and I don’t see where this particular lotion identifies itself with being acceptable for sensitive skin.
Special K Moments:
- 3 BITES BIG, 70 CALORIES SMALL
- With all that you do throughout the day, sometimes you should take a step back and soak up a little me-time. Actually, you deserve it. And when it’s time to treat yourself, we can’t think of anything better than indulging in a tasty treat as you enjoy a few moments of staycation.
- Treat yourself right while staying on track with NEW Special K Moments™ Indulgent Snack Bites. They’re the perfect size for those moments that call for a little treat. So the question isn’t should you indulge, but how will you do it?
- Caramel Pretzel Bliss – carve out some time for yourself to crunch on deliciously salty pretzels drizzled in rich, creamy caramel
- Dreamy Coconut – take a quick tropical trip with a delightful twist of coconut and deep, dark chocolate
My thoughts?? These little treats are suuuuper yummy!!! This is a definite will be again, probably the next time I go to the grocery store. They kind of remind me of a cross between a granola bar and a candy bar, the perfect combination of sweet treat, but only 70 calories so you don’t feel super guilty afterwards. I tried two flavors: Caramel Pretzel Bliss & Dreamy Coconut. Now, I think it’s only fair to admit that I really love coconut flavored anything, so naturally the Dreamy Coconut were my favorite. However, I’ve got to give it to the Caramel Pretzel Bliss ones, they were really pretty good, too (and I’m not really a caramel fan). But, they tasted a little bit like caramel corn to me and I liked them! I would definitely give these a 5 out of 5 and if you’re going to try any of the above mentioned products, these should be at the top of your list!
Dr. Scholl’s DreamWalk Insoles:
Your feet were made to take you places, but your favorite fashionable shoes? Those can make the journey uncomfortable. Thankfully, there’s a way to wear what you are in the mood for, without sacrificing comfort or style.
- The Dr. Scholl’s® DreamWalk™ line is designed specifically with women’s needs in mind. Whether you’re looking to get rid of pain caused by your favorite heels, flats, boots or strappy sandals or help prevent shoe rubbing and blisters, the entire collection lets you transform ANY pair of shoes into remarkably wearable ones.
- In fact, in a recent survey where women were provided the High Heel Insole, 4 out of 5 women surveyed said that they would recommend Dr. Scholl’s® DreamWalk™ High Heel Insoles to a friend!* So take a step towards shoe transformation today, and start sharing this comforting discovery with all the ladies you know!
*[Radius Corporation, Multi-site independent survey of users of foot care products, 2013]
My thoughts?? These days as a stay-at-home mama to a toddler, I don’t find myself wearing heels too much anymore. However, now that Summer is nearly upon us, I have a couple cute pairs of wedges that I just might break out of the closet and you can bet that I’ll be putting these insoles to use when I do! So, I can’t really give you my opinion on them quite yet, but stay tuned! 🙂
The website BzzAgent has compensated my time with free product and coupons to write reviews on these products and others. For more information on becoming a BzzAgent yourself, visit www.bzzagent.com.